Licensing Enforcement Officer needed in Walthamstow £18.17 ph ref:447226
This role will involve:
- Plan, organise and deliver own work to support the delivery of the regulatory / statutory / legal service and ensure completion of tasks within required standards and timescales.
- Investigate compliance / legal issues within areas of responsibility.
- Preparation of reports, representations, witness statements and letters, as required
- Provide advice and information to customers and stakeholders. Where appropriate, challenge existing practices
- Attend committee hearings and represent the client at court.
- Assist with the promotion and distribution of information / materials to customers / stakeholders.
- Ensure all financial transactions are processed and reconciled correctly. Refunds are issued in a timely and accurate manner and to ensure transparency.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of having worked in a fast faced, customer focused environment.
- Excellent knowledge and application of IT systems and software packages.
- Relevant legislative and or procedural knowledge for specialist area.
- Experience in having to regularly meet defined standards and targets and report accordingly.
- Experience in working with minimum supervision, using problem solving skills and initiative to provide a customer focused service.
- Excellent levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Experience in working flexibly, balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines whilst understanding the needs, timescales and deadlines of others
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services