A rare opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Trainee Property Consultant/ Sales Negotiator to join a thriving Estate Agent based in Ilford. This market leading brand has a strong sales division and is looking for an ambitious Trainee Property Consultant/Sales Negotiator to complement the existing team.
The successful candidate will ideally have some property related experience, be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
Within this role the Trainee Property Consultant/Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings and negotiating the sale.
Estate Agent Trainee Property Consultant/Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Positive, passionate and energetic about property and service
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
- You will need a full driving license and your own car
Estate Agent Trainee Property Consultant/Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic salary of £18,000 - guaranteed earnings for the first 4 months!
- An OTE of £25,000 uncapped
- 5 days per week, including some Saturdays - usually 2 on, 1 off
- Holiday commission and 33 days paid holiday!
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Trainee Property Consultant/Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Chelsie Cross at Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year