Early finish on a Friday, training provided and the opportunity to work in a new facility. Full training can be provided for the right individual.
As a Production Technician your duties will include:
- building a range of products working from engineering drawings
- operating basic test equipment to test fully built equipment
- documenting test results and carrying out basic fault finding
The successful Production Technician will have the below experience:
- previous experience within manufacturing OR a good attitude and willingness to learn
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-2.30pm. Overtime available paid at time and a third during the week, time and a half on Saturday and double time on Sunday.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please click 'apply', or contact Orion Reading today, thank you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing