Administrator Assistant - 12 month contract - Warton - £14.55ph UMB or £11.50ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
This role requires you to obtain a Criminal Record Check along with reference checks before starting.
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Business Support Function within Europe & International at the Warton site.
This role provides exposure to the wider operations and governance organisation and is an excellent opportunity to work alongside subject matter experts.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Day-to-day management of departmental activities.
* Provide support at team or customer meetings to enable an effective review to take place.
* Work with a variety of different people across various departments.
* Support departmental governance activities, including quality and document management.
* Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) administration, supporting the department in weekly and monthly activities and concerns.
* Identify and support the delivery of improvement opportunities within the Business Support team.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- To support the team by undertaking general administration tasks to aide the smooth running of the office
- Ordering IT (would need to be LITA trained) and arranging site and office visits and conference room bookings where it is required / asked of the individual
- Process expense claims using appropriate systems to transact an expense claim and assisting team members in processing their claims, in line with the Travel and Expenses policy
- Arranging and co-ordinating travel requirements with the BAE Systems travel office
- Assist the office in maintaining a cost effective environment.
- Respond to enquiries and exchanging of information by maintaining a proactive response to answering Business Support queries, where it is required, ensuring query resolution is dealt with inline with its deadline.
- Assist with the safe implementation of SHE in the office - such as helping to maintain the SHE notice board
- To support other Administrators where extra support is required to ensure a reliable and value Business Support service throughout the business
* Proven work experience from an administration/secretarial position
* Strong customer service.
* Effective communication across all levels of the organisation is essential.
* IT literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Have the ability to organise, plan work proactively, and prioritise between urgent and important tasks.
* Motivation and willingness to learn and improve.
* Problem solving, pragmatism and work in a logical manner.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other