The Associate Managing Director for will undertake a key role within the NHS Organisation's Senior Management Team, acting as a deputy for the Managing Director.
In undertaking this work you will be required to establish effective place-based working within the organisation ensuring strategic coherence with the wider system.
You will be required to work in a complex environment to support the implementation of the Integrating Health and Care White Paper to include as required support in relation to the issue of proposed boundary realignment.
- Significant experience at senior management level.
- Extensive experience of the commissioning process across all services and all elements of the commissioning cycle, including planned and urgent acute care, community, mental health and learning disability services.
- Substantial experience of delivering strategic level advice and guidance to senior managers and Directors at both Board and sub-Board levels.
- Interpreting policy and guidance to inform and establish local tactical and strategic plans
- Experience of operating in a highly political and contentious environment
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other