IT Support Engineer - ETR required for a 6 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Swansea, Wales.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation, you will be providing end user support and end user training during an ETR (Electronic Test Requesting) implementation.
- Visit wards and departments in the hospital daily
- Train and support users in the use of ETR (Electronic Test Requesting)
- Encourage the use of ETR
- Check ETR printers for any issues (low stock, paper jams, out of toner, etc.)
- Resolve printer issues
- Liaise with IT support team when required
- Signpost staff to e-learning packages
- Escalate any unresolved issues
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £14 - £18 per hour Umbrella (inside or IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other