IT Desktop Support Technician - London based - 2 year FTC
IT Desktop Support Technician is required by our client, a market leading Financial management organisation based in London on a 2 year fixed term contract.
As IT Desktop Support Technician you will be part of an engaging and driven team where you will be responsible for handling and resolving 1st & 2nd line Technical issues across the business for its many users and senior Stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a proactive approach and attitude to their work, being outgoing and visible within the business enduring and proactively looking for where they can improve technical issues across the business.
Location: London based
Salary: Great basic & benefits
Duration: 2 year Fixed Term Contract - view to go permanent thereafter
Do you have:
- Previous experience in a Desktop Support role
- Experience in 1st & 2nd line support
- Experience in supporting across Windows 10, Office 365, ServiceNow, Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills & Stakeholder engagement skills
- Can do / proactive attitude
Do you want to:
- Be a part of a recognised market leading team
- Benefit from a great work / life balance
- Play a key role in an organisations success
- Be the 'go to' person for all technical issues
- Have career development and growth
Interested? Apply today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other