Role –Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £27,000
Location – Mansfield
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
Pension – 5% Contribution
I have an opportunity for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest automated distribution centres in the world. The company turns over more than £3 billion globally. The company deliver an excellent customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you will help and support the running of all of the automated equipment on site.
- Checking of the automated material handling equipment to keep a smooth running of site
- Developing skills both Electrically and mechanically
- Unblocking any blockage or stoppages on the lines.
- Rectify time-out faults using the manual controllers (Pendant or HMI panel)
- Support Mechanical work and assistant with the full qualified Maintenance engineers
- Have an eye for detail to prevent or act quickly to re-accruing problems.
To be successful in your application for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An interested in working within an engineering environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ideally a Engineering qualification
- Looking to develop a career within a state of the art industry.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 5% Contribution
- 27,000+ Overtime available.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Overtime + Progression + Training
- Industry Sector IT & Internet