Auditor needed in Sandbach £12.69 ph ref: 5173907
This role will involve:
- Lead and deliver audits in one or more strategic areas of the Internal Audit function (People, Places, Corporate) in accordance with the CIPFA Code of Practice for Internal Audit.
- To assist in delivering a range of complex audit assignments in one or more strategic areas of the Internal Audit function (People, Places, Corporate) in accordance with the CIPFA Code of Practice for Internal Audit. This includes contract audit, computer audit, anti-fraud audit and the audit of shared and partnership delivered services.
- Report audit findings, verbally and in writing, and agree recommended action with Management.
- Work with and advise officers, on the application of existing policies, procedures and controls and the development and implementation of new systems, to ensure an efficient, effective and well maintained control environment.
- Undertake, under the direction of a Lead Auditor, investigations of suspected fraud or corruption and other ad hoc project work such as Value for Money reviews.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration