React Native Developer
£500 Inside IR35
Our client is a global technology company, they specialise in end-to-end digital product and service design for global brands. Due to continued growth, they have asked us to invite applications for the position of a React Native Developer.
The opportunity would see you join the Desktop / Big Screen (Consoles/ SMART TV) Client software development team, which forms part of a much wider collection of teams. Together we use cutting edge, highly scalable, technology to delight our customers with online services, which allow them to consume content online, and on numerous hardware platforms.
What you’ll do:
• Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React Native
• Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
• Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
• Be a leader within the team, actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
• Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
• Be responsible for ensuring our website is highly performant, resilient, secure and monitored in production
What you’ll bring:
• Extensive commercial experience in React Native Development.
• 1-3 years’ experience developing iOS and Android apps
• Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Concourse) and testing frameworks
• Experience with optimising web applications in areas such as performance, security and resilience
• Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
• Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet