Regeneration And Support Officer needed in Cambridge paying £20.67 per hr PAYE Ref:5187455
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To support the delivery of the strategic housing priorities and contribute to the delivery of the housing regeneration programme in Cambridge.
- To coordinate interviews and assessments of housing needs of tenants and leaseholders impacted by regeneration schemes;
- Facilitate the delivery of new homes that meet the needs of our residents now and in the future by finding appropriate permanent and temporary rehousing solutions for tenants and leaseholders being decanted pending neighbourhood regeneration;
- To provide an efficient and supportive moving process for our tenants and leaseholders;
- To advise and support tenants and leaseholders in moving;
- To track, analyse and monitor housing need in compliance with policies and current legislation and to highlight the findings and impact of the data to the project team.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property