The company are in FMCG, it is a fast paced environment, with printing presses, baggers, laminators, slitters and other FMCG machinery.
The role is for a Maintenance Engineer, to undertake 80% mechanical work on site. Reactive work, ppms, and some CIs will be your main focus. From time to time, you may be expected to take care of some factory maintenance; lighting and such.
The shifts are 4on/4off (0600-1800//1800-0600). The salary is £39,500, with an annual bonus based on production.
It is a straight forward role, there are no PLCs, conveyors, or robotics.
What you need:
- You need to have an NVQ (or equivalent) level 3 qualification in maintenance or similar.
- You must have served an apprenticeship in maintenance or similar.
- You absolutely MUST have electrical qualifications, either as part of your NVQ or a separate qualification, and more than 18th edition.
- You need to be a hard working individual who won't shy away from a challenge.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities