Our client is a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland.
The HR Service Center is an organization built to provide support to employees, managers, and HR colleagues around the world to ensure they can resolve HR questions, complete HR tasks, and get support from HR to allow them to focus on their roles in making a difference for people around the globe.
As the HR Functional Specialist, you will work with the HR organization, employees, and managers across a wide variety of HR processes and transactions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process HR transactions, logging and closing cases, and ensuring data quality including but not limited to the following:
- Recruiting Operations
- Employee Data Admin
- Organization Management
- Compensation Administration
- Create, update, store relevant employment documentation
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors
- Provide feedback and information to support high quality information in the HR Service Center
- Assist in testing upgrades and new system functionality
- Answer complex questions, escalate those cases that need further support, and provides support to improve information sharing between
- 2+ years experience in HR field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Specialized knowledge in HR Operations
- Prior experience working in shared services
- Prior Workday experience
- Strong flexibility and adaptability are required
- Ability to prioritize large workload efficiently
- Strong data management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Flexibility in working different shifts (up to 10pm), covering multiple countries and regions, depending on language capability.
- Bank Holiday work will be required
- Travel <10%
Our client does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources