Our client is a global pharmaceutical company, based in Cork, Ireland.
The role would involve though not limited to Payments, Accounting and the management of rejected/returned payments, management of the payment run processes, and building relations with the Banks. All Analysts will be responsible for professional interaction with business partners/affiliates.
The Disbursements Analyst will be the subject matter expert related to the disbursements and financial policy processes with deep understanding of how the accounting is implemented and automated in SAP and complete documentation for SAP processing and bank transfer.
The role of a P2P Analyst for Disbursements will be an integral role to drive P2P Transformation in 2021. The early months of this role will see the successful candidate being involved in major P2P Transformation projects. The Steady State role involves having responsibility for P2P coordination of information from several aspects of the P2P Process. Dealing with multiple currency bank accounts, working closely with our Banks.
Work with fellow team members on various processes in P2P
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for other team members on all aspects of the Disbursements process
- Own the Cash In Transit process for P2P
- Constantly monitor key metrics and communicate to Management to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members
- Manage, govern and complete all daily tasks identified as part of the payments process. Maintain and update all relevant documentation
- Work in close partnership with IT and technical teams for technical improvements and issue resolutions
Process manual payments and complete documentation for SAP processing and bank transfer
Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner and Project Delivery Coordinator for P2P to support P2P global projects
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with GBS P2P vision
- Review documentation associated with new global processes
Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Deliver training as needed
Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, etc
- Regional Treasury Teams, IT and technical functions
- Regional banks maintaining strong governance and positive business results
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- +3 years SSC/GBS P2P experience (Treasury & payments)
- Business/Accounting qualification
- General business/functional knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong research and issues resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexibility to change
- SAP Experience
- Bank Portal Experience
- Data Analytics and automation orientation
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance