Teqniq is looking to hire a junior recruitment consultant to manage a national client account
This is a fast-paced temp role, perfect for those wanting to build a there first desk in recruitment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk within the Facilities sector
- Managing daily vacancies
- Candidate Recruitment and RTW process
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will
- Have excellent communication skills with clients and candidates
- Ability to multi-task
- Driven to fill as many bookings as possible!
- Great Commission Scheme
- Quick progression
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate in applying. Apply below or send CV directly to the email provided.
Initial phone call interviews happening ASAP
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales
Less than 1 year
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent