Environmental Health Officer needed in Ystrad Mynach paying £18.53 per hr PAYE Ref:5186198
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Enforce Housing and Public Health legislation.
- Conduct housing inspections relating to the enforcement of minimum standards including those relating to determination of HHSRS and Houses in Multiple Occupation as well as empty homes and energy related matters.
- Conduct inspections for the determination of eligibility for all grant assistance, repayment loans and lifetime loans for owner occupiers, landlords and empty properties in accordance with the private sector housing renewal strategy and any national / regional funding initiatives, such as Valley Taskforce.
- Conduct inspections of properties to ensure suitability for residence by immigrants.
- Investigation of nuisance issues. Making appropriate recommendations to secure compliance and to take appropriate action when necessary, including statutory and legal action.
- Responding to (investigating and resolving) requests for service promptly.
- Providing specialist advice to planning services, on planning consultations.
- Issue licences in relation to houses in multiple occupation.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services