Cleaner/Caretaker needed in Cambridge paying £11.73 per hr PAYE Ref:5173337
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To take ownership for carrying out repairs where necessary which might include unblocking drains, changing light bulbs, changing fuses, wheelchair maintenance, removing graffiti and moving furniture. To report other general repairs and to monitor their completion.
- To liaise with other contractors on site to ensure the smooth running of the service and to work with them to ensure the site looks clean and tidy. To report any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- To ensure that cleaning standards are maintained within and outside of building to the satisfaction of the tenants and the Supervisor on Duty.
- To be responsible for maintaining an inventory of supplies and stores, to order supplies as needed and to ensure equipment is in good working order.
- To complete regular health and safety audits for the scheme and to report any issues to the Maintenance Officer or Care and Support Supervisor.
- To prioritise tasks and workload within the allocated working period, including the weekly cleaning of the extra care flats and allocated communal areas and to maintain accurate records of this.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality