Complaints Officer Based in Milton Keynes and the salary is £11.50 ph PAYE
This is a part time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 448919
This role will involve:
- To receive, register, monitor and co-ordinate responses to all Public Realm complaints.
- To receive, register, monitor and respond to Freedom of Information/Data Protection/Ombudsman enquiries for Public Realm.
- To work with operational leads, MP’s and Councillors to assist in the effective handling of complaints/customer feedback.
- To evaluate lessons learned from complaints and from this changes to service delivery are implemented.
- To create and maintain effective working relationships within the Directorate and wider service areas and external agencies.
- To take part and contribute to the development of the Customer Feedback service.
- To take part and contribute to team meetings regarding complaints and FOI/Data Protection.
- An expert level of knowledge in the use and application of the Corporate Complaints process.
- An expert knowledge of internal and statutory appeal process.
- Detailed knowledge of FOI/Data Protection and Ombudsman Services.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Relevant BTEC national or equivalent or relevant experience
- Relevant NVQ qualification or willing to work towards qualification
- Relevant training on Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration