SEND Assessment and Review Finance Officer Based in Woolwich and the salary is £13.60 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 448849
This role will involve:
- To support and oversee the allocation and monitoring of high needs funding of funding to support provision for children and young people with SEND and high needs who are looked after children, post 16 and those attending an out of borough provision.
- To support the SEND Assessment and Review Service in maintaining financial records
- To communicate with the virtual school, social workers, team leaders, and providers to ensure appropriate financial arrangements are in place in a timely manner for post 16, LAC and children attending provision out of borough
- To ensure that agreements around placement and inter borough financial arrangements are expedited in a timely way and with due regard to regulations
- To be fully conversant with the government’s guidance and best practice related to high needs funding for children and young people with SEND.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance