Good blend of Technical and Customer facing skills?
Know a bit MS technologies like SQL, SQL Server or IIS?
Want to work in a company with great career progression and opportunities to develop new skills?
We are looking for a Deployment Engineer to join a leading Software House. The Deployment Engineer will liaise with customers and work on things like Software Installation and upgrading, rollouts etc). No previous experience is actually needed (obviously if you have it, then great) as they are open to entry level and graduate candidates.
So, what is it for you?
- Loads of training and personal development
- Work for a company making an impact in a good way
- Get experience working closely with lead engineers, developers, and experts in their fields
- Develop your communication and customer service skills
- Pick up technical skills in Windows, SQL Server, SQL, IIS, .NET and Azure
- Salary in the region of £25-30k (negotiable for the right person)
- Great benefits – significant pension, social events and a host of other valuable benefits
Who should apply:
- Experienced Engineers in Support / Application Support / Systems Engineering / Deployment / Software Deployment / Change Management
- Graduates in a STEM subject
- IT support people wanting to move direction
- Good communicators with tech skills
So, if you are looking for that next step in your career and want to work with a forward-thinking business that really appreciates and promotes its staff then get applying and let’s have a chat. We will always talk before we send your CV to our clients.
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that should be made aware to our business ASAP.
· religion or belief
· pregnancy and maternity
· marriage and civil partnership
· sexual orientation
· gender reassignment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet