Local Outbreak Responder Based in Worcester and the salary is £11.50ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To manage and complete daily tasks and actions required alongside the rest of the LORT
- To be competent and confident in receiving and making calls with a range of professionals and members of the public
- To discuss and complete relevant checklists with high risk retting. To be able to identify and describe the high-risk factors reported in a checklist
- To highlight to the team leader when issues require their attention
- Refer queries or situations to external organisations when relevant
- To give advice regarding COVID-19 which is in line with current guidance
- To contact trace individuals who are either positive cases or have had direct contact with positive cases of COVID-19
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services