KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Trainer/Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Full training and support will be given to candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification.
Location: London - Home/remote based; must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,600 - £29,600 - including location allowance (Dependent on qualifications & experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Must hold strong occupational competency in Hospitality in either a pub or restaurant (ideally across front and back of house).
- Must hold a NVQ Level 2 or above in Hospitality (Food and Beverage, Cooking, Food Production, Reception, Housekeeping or Team Leading).
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship qualifications in Hospitality at level 2 and 3 (Standards), across Back of House and Front of House.
- Delivering via a blended learning approach (Remote/online delivery and some face to face learning).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education