- This role is Inside IR35 (Via Umbrella company)
Day to Day Requirements
- Surfacing Experience
- AutoCAD experience would be good
- A good Highway Engineer- All rounder
- Carriageways, Footways Drainage Designs
- Manual Design for Roads & Bridges
- HNC Civil Engineering
- 37.5 hours a week min
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Callum Laycock directly on 07901964657
- Email your CV to
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other