Your task will be to manage a range of programmes across our clients' aerospace UK business, working with our major customers and a range of internal stakeholders.
Our clients' Aerospace division manufactures parts for aerospace and defence organisations as well as modifies existing product lines. Their end client base is global and includes some of the leading industry names.
Our client is a world leader in aerospace technologies. They design, manufacture and integrate the industry's most advanced products for Hydraulic Systems, Fuel and Inerting Systems, Motion Control and Engine Solutions.
- Directing overall performance of the program,
- Managing organisation and leading teams in a matrix environment,
- Managing overall performance during all phases of the program,
- Managing customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Identifying, quantifying and mitigating risk,
- Responsible for overall life-of-the-program successful financial performance,
- Ensuring contract changes are implemented,
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams on identifying further business opportunities.
- A BA/BSc is preferred, however other qualifications will be considered, subject to experience,
- Project Management qualification is desired,
- Extensive experience in program management is necessary,
- Knowledge of corporate and project finance,
- Experience in aerospace is preferred, however other industry background would be considered,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Highly organised, self-motivated and results oriented,
- Capable of leading people in a matrix based, multicultural organisation,
- Strong business acumen and capability of building relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Due to our clients' stance following the IR35 reforms, only candidates on a PAYE basis can be considered. We cannot accommodate Umbrella or Ltd contracts. Rates to be discussed/agreed upon application.
Ideally this candidate would be based onsite at out clients' site in Fareham from Monday to Friday; however, some flexibility and working-from-home may be considered. Again, to be discussed/agreed upon application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other