HR Customer Support Advisor - 6 month contract - Preston - £12.12ph UMB or £9.58ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
This role requires you to obtain a Criminal Record Check along with reference checks before starting.
As an integral part of the HR Service, our Customer Support Advisors are responsible for multi-channel (telephone & email) interaction with BAE employees, working on an inbound Contact Centre providing advice on HR Policies, HR Processes and guidance on using the HR Information System and Services.
- Responsible for handling incoming calls and responding to emails from BAE Systems employees with HR queries, aiming to resolve at first contact
- Ensure all information taken from calls is accurately logged on the system
- Take ownership and responsibility, from initial contact through to resolution
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleague groups including internal HR Shared Services, Shared Services and wider external BAE business
- Ensure operating procedures and process standards are adhered to, including (but not limited to), internal call quality measures, data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement and implementation of new processes both within the HR Support team, HR Shared Services and wider Shared Services businesses
- Manage and achieve all personal performance standards, internal & external SLAs and quality measures.
- Provide training and support to other team members for your area of expertise to increase knowledge levels and help create a multi-skilled team
- Act as an ambassador for HR Shared Services and display desirable behaviours
Skills and knowledge:
- The ability to explain things clearly and understand customers individual needs
- Confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced multiskilled environment
- Prepared to work flexibly to support the team and department
- A high level of accuracy when dealing with high volumes of work
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C including English
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Familiar with HR policy and practice
- Ambition to progress and build a long term career
- Contact centre experience
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other