Mechanical Fitter - Assembly
£28 – 33k
We are searching for experienced Fitters/Assembly Technicians to join a thriving manufacturing business in Yorkshire.
With a growing manufacturing facility and long list of big blue chip customers, this organisation is an exciting business to be part of.
• Work to technical drawings & parts lists to assemble products
• Manufacture assemblies
• Build products
• Work in a team to achieve set goals
• Basic fault finding
• Previous experience in machine assembly/fitting
• Experience with pneumatics / hydraulics
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on [email protected] or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet