Job Title: Finance Manager
Why should you apply
- The business boasts very high staff retention
- Be instrumental in making technical changes in the team
- Work for an established business
With exciting new innovative project in the pipeline, this is a great time to join Dynament. They have members of staff that have been with them 35+ years which is very rare. They invest heavily in their staff and with a fun and friendly culture, this is a great opportunity!
Salary of a Finance Manager
Up to £45,000 depending on experience plus bonus
Job Description of a Finance Manager
Responsible for supervising a small team of part-qualified, experienced account assistants while working closely with the Managing Director and Group CFO to further develop the analysis and reporting functions of the Finance Department.
The postholder will be responsible for the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and orders reporting, maintain supporting calculations for all financial adjustments and prepare annual budgets
Have responsibility for the preparation, review, audit, signing and filing of subsidiary statutory accounts.
Be the primary point of contact with external auditors and monitor outstanding audit points.
Manage the timely submission to HMRC all aspects of the Group’s compliance reporting (VAT, P11d, P46 cars, PAYE, IPR), manage banking facilities and payroll.
Skills & experience of a Finance Manager
Previous experience of working in a similar position is essential and a proven successful track record of managing a team. Building effective relationships with auditors, HMRC and Insurers as well as internal teams, be analytical, solve problems quickly and have advanced Excel skills.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)