Job Title: Regional Director
Location: Covering the Scotland Region (Elgin, Fraserburgh, Lanarkshire, Greenock, Isle of Bute, East Lothian, Dundee and Falkirk)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £48,000 per annum Inclusive of car allowance (DOE)
Reporting to the COO, the Regional Director is responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent service in care delivery operations within a given geographical area whilst looking to grow the business further. Performance will be measured against a number of key criteria including, but not limited to: delivery of budget, in particular net profit for the region; growth and business development; compliance with regulatory standards; the quality of the care delivered to service users and the engagement, development and retention of their people.
Role & Responsibilities
- Achieve and maintain high quality service in order to comply with all legislative requirements and clinical excellence standards thereby fulfilling the needs of our service users
- Take responsibility for minimizing and managing risk and ensure risk management issues are identified and handled appropriately
- Play a lead role in investigation procedures in respect of employee and care issues and ensure full compliance with any health and safety regulations at all times.
- Provide effective leadership, direction and coaching to a team of Managers to deliver success against challenging key performance indicators using positive people management practices
- Play a lead role in major change programmes ensuring successful delivery and effectively managing the people implications of change in line with best practice and employment law.
- Develop and Achieve budgeted revenue and profit figures for a specified region, delivering cost-effective solutions to support adherence to standard operational processes and pro-actively manage any changes necessary.
- Be responsible for all costs, making recommendations for cost containment where appropriate.
- Monitor regularly the performance of branches and the region as a whole against targets and take remedial action as necessary.
- Grow and develop the business in line with the company’s strategic objectives and targets by taking a leading role in identifying and ensuring the development of new business opportunity contracts.
- Develop and foster partnerships with key decision makers and influencers at the most senior levels of clients’ organisations to identify and secure, strategic, high value business opportunities.
- Support local Managers in the development and implementation of growth plans and potential profitable business opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven ability of providing excellent leadership of successful teams across multiple sites using remote management and positive people management.
- Proven skills in formulating strategies for business development and growing market share Experience of budget development, financial profit/loss process and human resources.
- Ability to be innovative and creative and to promote an environment for change and continuous improvement.
- Strong business and commercial awareness with the ability to evaluate the viability of the business and advise accordingly ensuring risk and quality management issues are identified and handled accordingly.
- Experience of customer engagement, relationship management with individuals, public sector and private sector agencies.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email [email protected] for an informal discussion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing