KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Hairdressing Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified opportunity*
Location: Dorset / Hampshire - Remote/Home based but must be flexible with travel for face to face appointments when restrictions ease
Salary: £24,500 + Bonus OTE of £30,500
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Bonus, Expenses, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver Hairdressing Levels 2 and 3 Apprenticeship Standards – face to face and online delivery.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills – Maths and English to level 2.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in learner recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Hairdressing/Barbering.
- Must have experience of supporting Apprentices within a salon environment,
- Ideally hold own certificates in Hairdressing.
- Driving licence, own vehicle and flexible with travel when required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education