Fullstack Developer (Node & React)
The Fullstack developer will be joining a growing, private-equity backed digital learning company that helps performing arts and English language arts educators develop college, career and life-ready students.
The Fullstack developer will help to continue to deliver and improve the world-leading education platform for the arts.
They will offer an excellent salary of up to £55k depending on experience.
- Complete the design, development and testing (both automated and manual) of the user interface.
- Create modern, high quality, modular UI components, ensuring browser compatibility and application of W3C standards.
- Be involved in improving search and discovery as our catalogue grows, look beyond our current service scope at what other opportunities may lie ahead for our business.
- Help teachers use and understand how using our platform supports student progression and attainment.
- Have experience in using both React, Redux and Node.
- Have experience in using both HTML and CSS.
- Have proven, previous experience in a Fullstack role and using the relative frameworks.
An excellent salary on offer of up to £55k depending on experience, 25 days holiday including public holidays and additional day off for your birthday, access to a wellbeing platform and counselling, enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
The role is fully remote working.
Applications are welcome from all experienced professionals using the above frameworks.
How to Apply
Please apply ASAP with your CV attached to be considered for this position. You can contact myself on [email protected] or 0191 6734673.
H5 Recruitment are Global Leaders in Web & Software recruitment with specialist roles worldwide.
To view more about us please visit www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet