Primary Special Needs Teacher needed in South Tyneside
Are you an experienced qualified primary teacher?
Are you experienced teaching special needs and have you taught in an SEND school before?
Are you dedicated to making a difference for the students you teach?
Hello Education are looking for a primary special needs teacher to work in an SEND school in South Tyneside.
The post will be teaching across the primary year groups but may also include some KS3 so the school is looking for someone who is experienced and considers themselves as an all-rounder.
You will be skilled at engaging and motivating pupils who find learning a challenge in this all age special school.
The role is full time and is to start immediately.
Hello Education are looking for primary special needs teacher that have the following:
- Experience of teaching students in a primary school setting
- Experienced teaching students with SEND
- Flexible and adaptable to teaching in any Key Stage in primary school
- The ability to developing and encouraging learning
- Creative and have the ability to conduct fun and inspiring lessons
- Experienced teaching within a special needs school
Hello Education will be able to offer successful teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
If you feel you are the perfect supply teacher for Hello Education then please contact Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or send you a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education