Job Title: Production Engineer
Our client is a bespoke manufacturer looking to recruit a new Production Engineer due to growth in the business.
This is a new position reporting to the Production Manager with responsibility to improve the manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have a background in manufacturing or production engineering with prior experience of implementing change and improving processes.
Salary of a Production Engineer
Up to £35,000
Job Description of a Production Engineer
As the Production Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Set optimum process conditions to include, improvement of cycle times, reduce set up times, maintain and improve safe working condition practices.
- Liaise with Engineering and Production departments to implement improvements.
- Document optimum process conditions and procedures.
- Train operators to new standard.
- Evaluate O.E.E and lead improvement activity.
Skills & experience of a Production Engineer
- Educated to minimum HNC level.
- Experience of working in a similar Manufacturing/Production Engineer role.
- Improvement tools experience such as 5s, OEE, kaizen, standardised work etc.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work for a growing business in an autonomous role with future growth.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent