Street Scene Deputy Operations Manager needed in based in Exmouth and the salary is £15.37ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5187559
Monitor and enforce operational standards through recorded visual inspections of the work of the Area, Open Spaces and Beach Safety teams and works depots ensuring maintenance repairs are attended to and Health and Safety regulations, safe systems of work, and other compliance requirements are met; and maintain appropriate records and producing written operational procedures where required in relation to StreetScene operations activities including:
- Grounds maintenance
- Street cleansing
- Parks and gardens
- Public toilets
- Building cleaning
- Street Furniture
- Management of Beaches and beach amenities
- Coastal defences
- Emergency response
- Flytipping and enforcement
- Abandoned vehicles
- Special events such as carnivals and music festivals
Ideally candidates will have:
- NVQ Level 4 qualification in leadership / management
- Relevant vocational qualification at NVQ level 3 or higher or equivalent professional experience
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Environmental Protection Act
- Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act
- Refuse Disposal Amenity Act
- CDM regulations
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services