Resource Planner needed in based in Dursley and the salary is £11.49ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
- Provide a frontline customer focused service to tenants, leaseholders, trade operatives and stakeholders
- Ensure effective planning of trade operatives when allocating jobs using an electronic scheduling system
- Co-ordinate and manage changes to operative’s diaries including annual leave and sickness
- To administer and schedule servicing regimes for SDC owned and managed properties, for example Gas Safety Inspections and Electrical Periodic Tests
- To be responsible for providing an administration service for the effective organisation of the client’s in house service provider, and support contractors
- To have an understanding of Financial Regulations, Contract Standing Orders and Divisional Procedures and ensure that these are fully complied with at all times
- Resolve queries and complaints where possible including advising customers of the corporate complaints procedure
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services