KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Progression Officer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: up to £22,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Working for a training organisation, who delivers a range of programmes to include Apprenticeships and Traineeships, you will provide IAG and support to individuals nearing the completion of their course, to help identify the most suitable next progression to either further education/training or employment.
- Enrol individuals to the identified progression route and ensure a smooth transition through monitoring/tracking to ensure individuals reach successful progression.
- Refer individuals as necessary to appropriate support organisations/learning providers
- Ensure knowledge is up to date for courses/training and employment opportunities available to advise and signpost individuals correctly.
- Hold or willing to works towards an IAG level 3 or above
- Excellent organisation, communication and listening skills
- Able to easily build a rapport with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Proven experience of working to targets
- Good administrative skills are a must as you will be maintaining records and producing written work.
- Good working knowledge of IT with experience of using Word, Outlook and Excel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services
Secondary School or equivalent