Hello Education are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and friendly Lunchtime Supervisor for primary schools in Teesside We are looking for someone to start immediately, Monday to Friday between the hours of 11am – 2pm until the end of October. Ideally, applicants will have experience within a similar role if not the exact role within primary schools.
The role will include helping setting up and cleaning the dining hall as well as maintaining the health and safety standards set.
Applicants must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
Successful applicants must have the following;
- Previous experience within primary schools
- Great communication skills
- Be reliable and friendly
- Work independently as well as part of the team
- Be able to build rapport with pupils aged between 3-11 years old
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a lunchtime supervisor, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent