Community Safety Officer needed in based in Dudley and the salary is £16.70 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
- To assist in the investigation of anti-social behaviour and community safety issues.
- To identify, investigate and effectively deal with breaches of legislation through appropriate written or verbal advice or warnings and undertake enforcement action where necessary in the form of fixed penalty notices, community protection notices, injunctions and other powers and tools as listed under current legislation.
- Patrolling designated areas, undertaking observations, investigations, and surveys to identify anti-social behaviour and community safety issues.
- To take witness statements and gather and preserve evidence for use during investigation and in legal proceedings
- Develop and maintain “administrative systems” in respect of enforcement processes
- To be responsible for the management of records and data for casework related information using equipment and IT resources that are available for the efficient delivery of the service.
- To communicate with statutory organisations and enforcement partners and set up meetings as required in line with this
- To work closely with the partnership, especially police to deliver community safety and improve the public perception of community safety; this will entail joint patrols and joined up working with police,
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property