We are delighted to be recruiting for a part time receptionist to join an established legal firm in central Derby.
We are looking for a professional and friendly individual who is comfortable greeting clients and delivering outstanding customer service both face to face and over the telephone. The receptionist will support with day to day administrative tasks and support the smooth running of the office.
The firm offer a friendly and supportive working environment and are committed to supporting their staff to develop and reach their full potential.
The main role responsibilities include:
Receive and process efficiently all client enquiries face to face and over the telephone.
- Distribution of calls to relevant departments.
- Maintain reception area specifically and office area generally - keeping areas clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up and ready for client appointments including providing drinks and refreshments requirements.
- Support advisors as required in their day to day duties as required.
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Work with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- General administration duties as required through the working day.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Customer service outlook, friendly welcoming manner and a can do attitude
- Motivated and reliable
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional personal presentation
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role, or be willing to learn. The role will suit an individual who will enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Reference ID: REC01
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £17,500.00 per year
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Secondary School or equivalent