Provide manufacturing, scientific production and facilities technical support to programme and/or project managers throughout our client.
Essential: City and Guilds or recognised apprenticeship, and/or accumulated experience in defined discipline.
Desirable: Appropriate Degree or HNC/HND
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
Experience in chemical process engineering, ideally in an industry that requires close scrutiny for risk of contamination.
- Design/deliver and manage process design, development equipment, documentation and introduction of best manufacturing practise in terms of productivity, reliability, innovation and quality to the workplace.
- Design/Deliver, manage and support all technical aspects of new/current processes and/or equipment within designated area of responsibility, ensuring all are underwritten and available on demand.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality
- Design/Deliver manufacturing processes/equipment by delivering the agreed objectives/milestones and associated technical specifications/documentation in accordance with company processes and standards.
- Establish and record customer and process requirements including the production of configuration documentation in accordance with the appropriate procedures and legislation.
- Identification of all legislation and regulatory requirements associated with new and existing processes, ensuring compliance.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, project teams and management, ensuring appropriate communication of project/programme status and any circumstance reflecting upon safety, security, efficiency, quality, management or any other respective area of responsibility.
- Undertake investigations of facilities and processes with the aim of improving productivity, quality, and/or resolving problems.
- Support Quality, Safety, Projects, Facility and any other relevant department/programme/project as per business need.
- Promote and sponsor operational excellence and drive all actions aimed at continuous process improvement.
- Works effectively with others and building required relationships and interfaces to support delivery of the Programme.
- Responsible for identifying, defining and solving complex management problems in a dynamic environment.
- Adopt a 'See It, Own It, Solve It' mind-set, by identifying obstacles to success and taking ownership to find solutions to those problems.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other