About the job:
The Wayleave Advisor will play a supporting role, with the Project Management Office, coordinating and liaising with wayleave contractors, local authority, residents and the project team.
- Assistance with wayleave queries and engaging partners for wayleave support, as well as working with internal GIS and systems teams
- Provide facilitation and consultation services where necessary by acting as a single point of contact between landowners, contractors whilst works are being carried out
- Explain the targets of the infrastructure build and the planned process
- Take an active role in the preparation of the Contractors Progress report and responding to meeting minutes.
- Ensure the Company Health and Safety working practices are observed at all times
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures
- Follow the Company`s Equalities Policies in relation to other staff, customers and members of the Group, at a level appropriate to the post
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by their line manager from time to time, outside the normal sphere of work as may reasonably be requested.
- Telecoms or Utilities Experience
- Experience with GIS (Geographic Information System) systems and terminology
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proactive and confident communicator & shares knowledge
- Experience of managing and avoiding disputes
- Experience of Responding to adjudications and preparing Referrals
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and produce accurate work
- Travelling for work (Scotland and England)
- Excellent communication skills
- Wayleaves knowledge and exposure
- Working knowledge of FTTH
Pension, Private Medical & Life Insurance, 26 Days Annual Leave
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other