Role: Hire Desk Admin
Industry: Consumer and Manufacturing
Location: Northwest London
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary (£27,000 - £33,000)
What we are looking for:
To be considered for the hire desk admin role, it is important that the candidate has:
- An understanding of running a busy Hire desk, liaising with customers, organising engineers, dealing with queries.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Flexible working - 7am to 05:30pm (discussed upon offer)
- An individual who can achieve deadlines and has efficient time management skills.
- Have basic use of Microsoft Office software, such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Be a proactive individual who can adapt changes in systems and criteria when required.
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with customer enquiries via the phone and email in a professional and polite manner offering the highest level of customer service.
- Being able to use the hire systems to take orders, to raise hire contracts, print delivery notes, raise off hire tickets & print collection notes.
- Ensuring the accuracy of orders entered onto out hire systems.
- Being in charge to ensure all the paperwork is checked and filled correctly.
- Being good at problem solving, reacting promptly to customer enquiries and on-site breakdowns.
If you are interested, then please contact Sonia Kaur on 01489 882686 / or apply with CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other