Profectus are very pleased to be working with this highly innovative London based Data Science consultancy who are going through a rapid period of growth and are in need of expanding the team!
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for ensuring that they are applying the appropriate NLP methodologies in the correct way to solve customer requirements. This will be both a pre- and post-sales role, and you should be as comfortable explaining an approach to a customer as you are implementing it.
- Designing, implementing and delivering NLP solutions to solve customer problems
- Supporting the sales process by designing and communicating solutions to prospective customers
- Assisting project and product owners in constructing technical visions and strategies
- Making sure the company adopts correct and current data science practices
- Mentoring our talented data scientists
- 5+ years commercial experience in delivering data science projects
- Experience across the project life-cycle, from ideation to delivery
- Commercial experience in using relevant data science tools
- Ability to understand cutting edge research in NLP and communicate its relevance to the business
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and integrating multiple sources of opinions
- Experience working in Agile/ Scrum teams
- Product owner/ product manager experience
- Experience with AutoML/MLOps
*Please note that this role is open to UK based candidates only with full working rights and this client DOES NOT offer sponsorship at this time.
For more information bout this excellent opportunity, please do get in touch on the details provided or simply hit apply if you feel that you match up well and would like to be contacted.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Flexible Working, Private Health
- Industry Sector IT & Internet