Job Title: Deputy Manager
Branch Location: Prestatyn / Abergele Branch (LL22 8LJ)
Hours: Perm Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto 24,000 per annum
The Deputy Manager is responsible for the operational management of the care team to ensure the performance targets for care quality, service delivery and capacity maximisation [and cost] are achieved.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing and supporting new Carer probation period in line with company onboarding processes.
- Preparing for and running monthly Carer team meetings to update on team performance and support continuous improvement activities.
- Managing Carer leavers and conducting exit interviews.
- Managing Carer leave & absence.
- Approve new customer set up, customer change in provision and termination of care and ensuring appropriate funder approval and payment.
- Managing customer concerns, compliments & complaints, including following safeguarding processes.
- Managing Risk, Health & Safety within team, including accidents and incidents, and acting as an escalation point for emergencies.
- Leading and encouraging continuous improvement activity, reviewing targets, performance and improvement plans with Area Care Director weekly.
- Reviewing team management information (MI) and holding daily support team reviews and weekly performance review meetings.
- Managing HR issues within the team
- Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
- Client contact may be needed or required, including compliant and investigation processes, in line with Allied Healthcare's policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, email etc.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Proven background of strong customer ethos and commitment to quality standards.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email [url="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/url] for an informal discussion.[url="https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement"][/url]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing