Nursery Nurse – Newham
Full or Part Time
£18,000 – 23,000
A modern Nursery in Newham are looking for Level2/3 to Level 6 Nursery Practitioners to join their supportive, tight-knit team. High quality Baby, Toddler and Pre-School Rooms to encourage child development.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will be involved in planning and leading fun EYFS centred activities. You will be liaising with Parents and Nursery Staff to ensure the best care is provided for children under your care.
We are looking to speak to motivated and energetic Nursery Practitioners who:
- Hold a Level 2/3 to a Level 6 qualification in childcare or Early Years. Those who hold equivalent qualifications are also welcomed to apply!
- Enjoys running creative play and development activities
- Confidently understands EYFS curriculum
- Holds an Enhanced DBS
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- On the job training
- A friendly, tight-knit team
If this sounds like your next role, click apply now! Good Luck
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year