KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager - WBL / Apprenticeships
*multiple opportunities available with a range of our clients*
Location: South West - The role is home/remote/field based
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependant on role) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full-time, Permanent role
- The successful BDM will have proven experience of developing new business within the work based learning sector – without this experience we are unable to progress.
- Proven experience of generating own employer leads, negotiating / winning and closing new business.
- Excellent communication, presentation written and verbal skills
- Experience of securing and maintaining large accounts
- Excellent understanding of various funding criteria and able to give advice to employers
- Strong account management experience.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with key employers (medium and large), to promote our clients full range of training programmes which will cover a mix of: Apprenticeships, Commercial and AEB (dependant on role)
- Utilise excellent online / telephone relationship building skills to overcome barriers, and successfully win new employer accounts
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs.
- Create a tailored solution which best meets the employers requirements, whilst also offering a beneficial return for our client.
- Produce and present proposals to employers at a senior level
- Work towards and achieve targets for sales and quality of service
- Maximise all sales opportunities by cross selling other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Keep up to date with labour market to maintain competitiveness and evaluate and scope out new opportunities.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education