Service Support Assistant needed in Hull £9.62 ph PAYE - Reference:448713
This role will involve:
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- To ensure excellent customer service and meet customer promises and service standards of the department and across other service areas as required.
- To provide a wide range of office based services and to communicate with members of the public, the call centre and internal and external agencies to ensure best service delivery.
- Undertakes a range of service support duties of a routine and complex nature involving highly sensitive and confidential information and requires a degree of interpretation and initiative.
- Maintains specific databases, inputting and extracting data, assisting with the validation of data. Responsible for maintaining up to date, accurate and quality data on appropriate systems. Creating, collating, distributing and requests for service to enable the delivery of frontline services.
- Services routine and complex and / or statutory meetings which are frequently of a highly confidential and sensitive nature and undertakes any follow up actions as required.
Ideally candidates will have:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification, skills and experience
- Knowledge of ICT Systems applicable in the delivery of Service Support
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience of working in an office / administration environment
- Experience of the service area and services provided within which this post will be providing support services
- Experience ensuring excellent customer experiences
- Experience of using Microsoft office systems effectively
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration