Senior Project Engineer needed in Matlock £19.32ph PAYE - Reference:5187441
This role will involve:
- Manage and motivate staff, anticipate the needs of team members and provide leadership, solutions and support
- Provide technical direction to staff, project team members, contractors and service users
- Develop self and others through guidance, coaching and mentoring
- Proactively manage and monitor performance – setting targets, providing results, information and reports to ensure project delivery
- Build and sustain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the development and delivery of services
- Manage the planning, organisation and delivery of projects and programmes of work to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensuring the risk of environmental pollution from closed landfill sites is minimised by designing, managing and maintaining waste control systems for landfill gas and leachate in full compliance with Environment Agency guidance, practice and legislative requirements.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Recent preparation of contract documents, contract management and site supervision of engineering and/or waste management contracts and infrastructure projects
- Experience in the management and maintenance of landfill gas and leachate control systems in compliance with best practice and legislative requirements
- Project management of a variety of high value schemes
- Budgetary control and monitoring
- Technical, analytical and practical problem solving relative to waste management and associated civil engineering work
- Knowledge of Specifications, and Conditions of Contracts, Methods of Measurement and contract Procedures
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM Legislation
- A degree or equivalent in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related subject with appropriate relevant post qualification experience.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities