KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Healthcare Cleaning Trainer / Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Full training and support will be given to candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification.
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience and qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Must hold strong occupational competency in cleaning and decontamination, within a clinical healthcare environment (e.g. Hospital / GP Surgery).
- Must hold a sound understanding of healthcare and hygiene areas that require particular attention across infection control; safety and sanitation.
- GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C or above / Level 2 Functional Skills equivalent.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship qualifications in Healthcare Cleaning Operative at Level 2.
- Delivering on a remote basis via Microsoft Teams.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent