KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employability Manager
Package: up to £35,000 plus excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Lead, motivate and performance manage a team, to achieve sustained high performance, learner referrals, progressions and high quality programme delivery (ESF funded provision).
- Ensure all delivery staff have a clear understanding of their measurable Targets / KPI’s, and effectively performance manage them to achieve these targets.
- Ensure all team members have a clear understanding of the company’s strategic objectives and vision.
- Carrying out regular performance reviews with staff to ensure overall team targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Carry out regular observations of activity, coaching and ongoing support to include one to ones and reviews.
- Address under-performance and set out clear corrective actions for improvement.
- Responsible for budget management and profit and loss.
- Develop key client engagement plans for your centre, as well as defining strategy and objectives for sales engagement and growth.
- Identify and review areas for improvement and implement necessary improvement measures.
- Experience of working as a Manager within the Employability sector.
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification at level 3 or above: PTLLS/AET
- Experience of people and performance management.
- Proven track record of working towards and achieving contractual targets in line with company objectives.
- Experience of motivating and inspiring a diverse team.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education