Administrator needed in Wakefield £10.01ph PAYE - Reference:0004 F41E / 1
This role will involve:
- To provide an effective administration and business support service to staff and customers by providing a range of administration tasks which may include bulk data input, typing, diary management, photocopying, producing correspondence.
- To act as a first point of contact for the team, dealing independently with routine enquiries and requests for information from a range of colleagues, partners and members of the public either verbally or in writing, working within the Customer Care policy and displaying a can do attitude.
- To contribute to the maintenance of effective communication systems by both receiving and giving accurate messages/information to all levels of colleagues, partners and members of the public.
- To treat customers with respect and aim to provide the most effective service possible.
- To actively establish who your customers are and assist in meeting their needs.
- Under guidance from line manager, assist the team in dealing with the administration of a range of financial tasks which are relevant to the grade of the post, this may include ordering goods and services, processing invoices for payment and dealing with petty cash following relevant policies and procedures.
- Develop knowledge of all relevant policies, practices, legislation and codes of practice and the need to comply with standards of behaviour outlined in relevant legislation and guidance. E.g. Core competencies, Code of Conduct, Data Protection, Equal Opportunities etc.
- To arrange meetings and conferences including room bookings, agenda and documents preparation, attend meetings and produce minutes in a timely manner and circulate approved minutes.
Ideally candidates will have:
- ICT Qualification such as EDCL, ICT GCSE or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of business administration systems and procedures.
- Excellent IT skills including word processing.
- Ability to bulk input data as required and type documents with speed and precision.
- Experience of taking minutes.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration